Monday, September 29, 2008

Why still the world revolves against me. :) self confession Part 1

gusto ko mag english kaso nakakahiya sa mga co author ko. gago kayu. tagalog lang ahaahahahah :P

sige tatry ko na nga.

why am i still hurting. is this what the world wants me to do?? still cry over the sleepless nights. getting sober until i found myself swimming in the memories of you?
there are no such things as love. only infatuated people having thoughts of making love to the opposite sex.

there is no trust, its just a plain lie.
there is no honesty, its just a plain word describing how stupid you are.

everytime i am alone i always think of you, my one true love. the perfect moments on a perfect time. now all that is left is me thinking how stupid i am... hearing your thoughts makes me sit and cry every night.FUCK YOU... your sorry is not enough
even if you come back. it si not enough. bayaran mo yung pinangdedate natin. JOKE.

One time you will realize how much you love me. HAHAHHA NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF BASHING YOU. pero totoo.

kung galit ka dahil ginago kita kanina isipin mo kung ilang beses mo ko ginago.

the hell. i love you but you abused me.

i dont know when will this feelings will end. but i will definitely assure you, when .... hahaha yoko magsalita ng tapos.

napanood ko one more chance.. hahaha.

in time.. marerealize ko kung gaano ko katanga minahal kita.
gago ka namimiss ko yakap mo at lambing mo.


tae.

No comments: