Monday, September 29, 2008

Time to hurl at something!!!!

Why why why must we humans long for something we don't have? No one is ever satisfied with anything, and I am guilty as charged. Dammit, my thoughts are uncontrollable because of my drunken stupor. Hello 98.4 degrees~! Curse you effing alcohol for causing most of my depression. Curse mars for causing all the unnecessary chaos in this sad sad world. Bat baligtad? Ewan.

Anyway, it's better to say everything than contain it and let it rot you on the inside. Oh, may nakalimutan pa kong isa.. curse the cowardly bastards who get away with their hands clean and leave us looking like idiots!!!! Do you have any idea how long it took us to build this good reputation?? I am vain, I know. I can't even cry because I love myself too much, but I know it might be healthy to shed a little tear or two. I need someone to make me cry. Anyone? Does anyone know how to make this monochromatically dull soul cry? I am too smiley. Oh well, tomorrow it will be sunshine and daisies again. :D Gooood times.

No comments: