Monday, September 29, 2008

Suicide notes and goodbyes

"Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your altar. Please keep going Courtney, for Frances for her life will be so much happier without me. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU."
----Kurt Cobain
----(February 20, 1967 - April 8, 1994)



"I must end it. There's no hope left. I'll be at peace. No one had anything to do with this. My decision totally."
----Freddie Prinze
----(June 22, 1954 - January 29, 1977)



"Can you believe this crap?"
----Jon Erik Hexum
----(November 5, 1957 - October 18, 1984)



"To leave this life, to me, is a sweet prospect. When you read this I will be quite dead and no answer will be possible. All I can say is that I offered you love, and the best I could. All I got in return in the end was a kick in the teeth. Thus I die alone and unloved. As you sowed, so shall you reap."
----David Ferrie
----(1918 - February 22, 1967)




"Dear World, I am leaving you because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool - good luck."
----George Sanders
----(1906 - April 25, 1972)


"there are so much left to see but i rather shut my eyes"

"there are so much left to see but i rather shut my eyes"

"there are so much left to see but i rather shut my eyes"

No comments: